This is a pivotal role within Waymark and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to establish themselves with a clear progression path and a maximised earning potential.
In this role you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying prospective clients as well as converting marketing qualified leads through to sales qualified leads.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls and social messages (no copying and pasting).
- Quickly researching and strategising an approach to stimulate interest with specific prospects.
- Securing meetings for ‘Outside’ Sales Reps.
- Profiling potential prospects via a predetermined criteria.
- Recording all activities in a CRM system
- Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits our defined buying criteria
- Penetration of new markets in the UK via targeted campaigns
- Finding new business opportunities by listening to clients and asking open questions to identify pain points
- Working with our Marketing Manager and Senior Management Team to identify sales prospects and improve marketing and sales processes/conversion rates
The ideal Sales Development Representative will need:
- A proven track record in proactive telesales
- Excellent telephone skills
- To be excellent at building relationships with a tenacity to overcome objections
- Focus on quality not quantity
- A consultative approach to sales
- The ability to work with a committed team
- A professional and organised approach to business
- Verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales oriented role
- A deep understanding of the role social media plays in business
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a motivated professional, with a proven track record in lead generation, preferably obtained in a consultative selling role. They must be able to work to targets and be results orientated, we envisage the successful candidate to be a professional seeking an opportunity to progress their career.
Our people are our greatest asset, crucial to our continued growth and success. With this in mind, our full range of benefits includes:
- A competitive salary (Circa £20k basic with OTE of £30k uncapped)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels
- A friends and family referral programme, payable to anyone who refers a successful applicant.
- A childcare voucher scheme
- A cycle to work scheme
- A technology scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and expanding Company, we want you to excel in this role and hopefully have some fun doing so. If you meet our requirements and feel you can meet the challenge please get in touch we would love to hear from you.
Waymark are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
For an informal chat about the position – please contact Paul Lofthouse on 0191 731 9933, or email@example.com