The Marketing Manager will identify market opportunities and develop, articulate, and implement go-to-market strategies across multiple industries and service offerings. Supporting the Sales and Development team you will be a core member of the Company reporting directly to the Board of Directors.
This role would suit a very hands on, organised and analytical person who has extensive experience in lead generation/nurturing, and managing the overall marketing strategy within a B2B Tech environment.
- Help build a market presence - get people talking to us and about us
- Figure out who are, and then the best ways to engage with our target audiences
- Crunch data (campaigns, competitors, customers)
- Write engaging pithy content that nudges the audience to engage
- Help organise marketing events
- Responsible for go-to-market plan; including branding, product positioning, market entry strategy, channel development, marketing programs, communication strategy.
- Work closely with sales and customers to identify new market opportunities and trends.
- Work closely with sales team to monitor inbound lead handover/ reporting and support with messaging and communications strategy.
- Conduct competitive and market opportunity analysis to provide direction, and make recommendations that drive the Company business strategy.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques with an open mind set to try all areas of marketing and product development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and CRM systems
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- BSc or Master’s degree or demonstrable experience in working in a similar role.
- Overall Experience: 5 + years High-tech experience with product management, product marketing, and marketing/corporate communications.
- Superb presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong customer focus and experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good network and access to the press community.
- Direct experience bringing products or services to new markets.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work in a continually changing environment.
- Proven track record in growing an organisation and driving results.
- Ability to be a strategic thinker while applying creativity and innovation.
- Maximise exposure of new product launches to key audiences across different channels including PPC, retargeting, paid and organic plus social channels
- Competitive salary (Circa £25k) Dependent upon experience
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels
- A friends and family referral programme, payable to anyone who refers a successful applicant.
- A childcare voucher scheme
- A cycle to work scheme
- A technology scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and expanding Company, we want you to excel in this role and hopefully have some fun doing so. If you meet our requirements and feel you can meet the challenge please get in touch we would love to hear from you.
Waymark are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
For an informal chat about the position – please contact Paul Lofthouse on 0191 731 9933, or firstname.lastname@example.org